Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 08:16:17 GMT     From: goaloo    

Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Wadi Degla SC win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wadi Degla SC scored 13 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wadi Degla SC scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team EL Ahly scored 23 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 2.30 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, EL Ahly scored 9 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Wadi Degla SC last five matches: W/W/W/L/L; EL Ahly last five matches: W/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Wadi Degla SC and EL Ahly scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Wadi Degla SC wins is 11.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for EL Ahly to win this game is 64.5%.


Wadi Degla SC VS EL Ahly Prediction
The First Pick: EL Ahly to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.