Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Walsall VS Bristol Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Walsall VS Bristol Rovers Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:04:48 GMT     From: goaloo    

Walsall  VS  Bristol Rovers Match Preview  England League 1

Walsall  VS  Bristol Rovers  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME WALSALL VS. BRISTOL ROVERS
In the last 22 games Walsall played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Walsall have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 23 games Bristol Rovers played 17 games Over 2.5. 
Bristol Rovers have an Goal difference from 6:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 61.96% chance that Walsall and Bristol Rovers scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME WALSALL VS. BRISTOL ROVERS
Walsall 4-1-5
In last 10 games Walsall won 4 games, lost 5 games and played 1 games draw
 
Bristol Rovers 2-0-8
In last 10 games Bristol Rovers won 2 games, lost 8 games and played 0 games draw.
 
Walsall - Bristol Rovers (60-5-35)
In this game the chance that Walsall wins is 60%, the chance for a draw is 5% and the chance for Bristol Rovers to win this game is 35%
 
Walsall  VS  Bristol Rovers Match Preview
Picks:  Walsall wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.