Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Watford VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRWatford VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:52:00 GMT    

Watford VS Leicester City Prediction English Premier League

English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Watford win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Watford scored 12 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Watford scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Leicester City scored 16 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Leicester City scored 10 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 2.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Watford last five matches: L/L/L/L/D; Leicester City last five matches: D/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Watford and Leicester City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Watford wins is 38.1%, the chance for a draw is 28.0% and the chance for Leicester City to win this game is 33.9%.


Watford VS Leicester City Prediction
The First Pick: Watford to win
The Second Pick: Leicester City to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom