Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Watford VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

ENG PRWatford VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:59 GMT    
English Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Watford win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Watford scored 14 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Watford scored 8 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Swansea City scored 4 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 0.40 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Swansea City scored 2 goals and conceded 13 goals at away, average getting 0.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Watford last five matches: W/L/L/L/L; Swansea City last five matches: L/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 20.00% chance that Watford and Swansea City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Watford wins is 56.2%, the chance for a draw is 26.0% and the chance for Swansea City to win this game is 17.8%.


Watford VS Swansea City Prediction
The First Pick: Watford to win
The Second Pick: draw

Watford VS Swansea City Prediction English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom