Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
West Bromwich(WBA) VS Arsenal Match Preview English Premier League

ENG PRWest Bromwich(WBA) VS Arsenal Match Preview English Premier League

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:09:56 GMT    
West Bromwich(WBA)  VS  Arsenal  Livescore Odds Comparison
English Premier League---Match Time:1/1/2018 00:30 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME WEST BROMWICH(WBA) VS. ARSENAL
In the last 20 games West Bromwich(WBA) played 7 games Over 2.5. 
West Bromwich(WBA) have an Goal difference from 1:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 20 games Arsenal played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Arsenal have an Goal difference from 5:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 45% chance that West Bromwich(WBA) and Arsenal scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME WEST BROMWICH(WBA) VS. ARSENAL
West Bromwich(WBA) 0-5-5
In last 10 games West Bromwich(WBA) won 0 games, lost 5 games and played 5 games draw
 
Arsenal 6-3-1
In last 10 games Arsenal won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
West Bromwich(WBA) - Arsenal (5-40-55)
In this game the chance that West Bromwich(WBA) wins is 5%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Arsenal to win this game is 55%
 
West Bromwich(WBA)  VS  Arsenal  Match Preview
Picks: Arsenal wins

West Bromwich(WBA)  VS  Arsenal  Match Preview  English Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom