Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Western Sydney VS Melbourne City Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Western Sydney VS Melbourne City Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:33 GMT    
Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Western Sydney win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Western Sydney scored 8 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Western Sydney scored 1 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 0.33 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 100.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Melbourne City scored 10 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Melbourne City scored 6 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Western Sydney last five matches: L/W/L/L/L; Melbourne City last five matches: L/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Western Sydney and Melbourne City scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Western Sydney wins is 34.6%, the chance for a draw is 28.3% and the chance for Melbourne City to win this game is 37.1%.


Western Sydney VS Melbourne City Prediction
The First Pick: Melbourne City to win
The Second Pick: Western Sydney to win

Western Sydney VS Melbourne City Prediction Australia A-League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom