Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Wigan Athletic VS Charlton Athletic Prediction England League 1

ENG L1Wigan Athletic VS Charlton Athletic Prediction England League 1

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:54 GMT    
England League 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Wigan Athletic win rate is 44.44%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 88.89%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wigan Athletic scored 24 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wigan Athletic scored 9 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 33.33%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Charlton Athletic scored 12 goals and conceded 19 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Charlton Athletic scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Wigan Athletic last five matches: D/W/W/W/W; Charlton Athletic last five matches: L/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 66.67% chance that Wigan Athletic and Charlton Athletic scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Wigan Athletic wins is 63.0%, the chance for a draw is 22.5% and the chance for Charlton Athletic to win this game is 14.5%.


Wigan Athletic VS Charlton Athletic Prediction
The First Pick: Wigan Athletic to win
The Second Pick: draw

Wigan Athletic VS Charlton Athletic Prediction England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom