Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Wigan Athletic VS Shrewsbury Town Match Preview England League 1

Wigan Athletic VS Shrewsbury Town Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 10:06:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Wigan Athletic  VS  Shrewsbury Town Match Preview  England League 1

Wigan Athletic  VS  Shrewsbury Town  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/26/2017 23:00 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME WIGAN ATHLETIC VS. SHREWSBURY TOWN
In the last 22 games Wigan Athletic played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Wigan Athletic have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Shrewsbury Town played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Shrewsbury Town have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.91% chance that Wigan Athletic and Shrewsbury Town scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME WIGAN ATHLETIC VS. SHREWSBURY TOWN
Wigan Athletic 7-1-2
In last 10 games Wigan Athletic won 7 games, lost 2 games and played 1 games draw
 
Shrewsbury Town 6-1-3
In last 10 games Shrewsbury Town won 6 games, lost 3 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Wigan Athletic - Shrewsbury Town (50-10-40)
In this game the chance that Wigan Athletic wins is 50%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Shrewsbury Town to win this game is 40%
 
Wigan Athletic  VS  Shrewsbury Town Match Preview
Picks:  Walsall wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.