Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Woking VS Aldershot Town Prediction England Conference

ENG ConfWoking VS Aldershot Town Prediction England Conference

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:35 GMT    
England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Woking win rate is 40.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 80.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Woking scored 13 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Woking scored 4 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 0.80 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Aldershot Town scored 13 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Aldershot Town scored 5 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Woking last five matches: D/L/L/L/L; Aldershot Town last five matches: D/W/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Woking and Aldershot Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Woking wins is 31.2%, the chance for a draw is 28.4% and the chance for Aldershot Town to win this game is 40.4%.


Woking VS Aldershot Town Prediction
The First Pick: Aldershot Town to win
The Second Pick: Woking to win

Woking VS Aldershot Town Prediction England Conference

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom