Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Workington VS Whitby Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

ENG-N PRWorkington VS Whitby Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:25:39 GMT    
England Northern Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Workington win rate is 42.86%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 28.57%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Workington scored 24 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Workington scored 17 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 2.83 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Whitby Town scored 9 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Whitby Town scored 4 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 0.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Workington last five matches: W/D/W/W/W; Whitby Town last five matches: L/D/D/L/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 42.86% chance that Workington and Whitby Town scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Workington wins is 59.8%, the chance for a draw is 22.3% and the chance for Whitby Town to win this game is 17.9%.


Workington VS Whitby Town Prediction
The First Pick: Workington to win
The Second Pick: draw

Workington VS Whitby Town Prediction England Northern Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom