Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Wrexham VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

Wrexham VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:48:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Wrexham VS Dover Athletic Prediction England Conference

England Conference -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 7 matches, home team Wrexham win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 42.86%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wrexham scored 10 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wrexham scored 7 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Dover Athletic scored 15 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Dover Athletic scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 75.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Wrexham last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Dover Athletic last five matches: W/W/L/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 14.29% chance that Wrexham and Dover Athletic scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Wrexham wins is 38.1%, the chance for a draw is 29.8% and the chance for Dover Athletic to win this game is 32.1%.


Wrexham VS Dover Athletic Prediction
The First Pick: Wrexham to win
The Second Pick: Dover Athletic to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.