Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Wycombe Wanderers VS Newport County Prediction England League 2

Wycombe Wanderers VS Newport County Prediction England League 2

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:53:18 GMT     From: goaloo    

Wycombe Wanderers VS Newport County Prediction England League 2

England League 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 9 matches, home team Wycombe Wanderers win rate is 33.33%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 55.56%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Wycombe Wanderers scored 17 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Wycombe Wanderers scored 12 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Newport County scored 14 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Newport County scored 4 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 1.33 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 66.67%, Away Draw rate is 33.33%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Wycombe Wanderers last five matches: L/W/D/W/W; Newport County last five matches: D/W/D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 22.22% chance that Wycombe Wanderers and Newport County scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Wycombe Wanderers wins is 46.0%, the chance for a draw is 27.9% and the chance for Newport County to win this game is 26.1%.


Wycombe Wanderers VS Newport County Prediction
The First Pick: Wycombe Wanderers to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.