Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Wydad Temara VS CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia Match Preview Botola 2

MAR D2Wydad Temara VS CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia Match Preview Botola 2

Submit by tipster h
Posted: Mon, 25 Dec 2017 10:20:00 GMT    

Wydad Temara  VS  CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia Match Preview  Botola 2

Wydad Temara  VS  CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia  Livescore Odds Comparison
Botola 2---Match Time:12/25/2017 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME WIDAD TEMARA VS. CAYB CLUB ATHLETIC YOUSSOUFIA
In the last 13 games Widad Temara played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Widad Temara have an Goal difference from 1:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia played 6 games Over 2.5. 
CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 44.51% chance that Widad Temara and CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME WIDAD TEMARA VS. CAYB CLUB ATHLETIC YOUSSOUFIA
Widad Temara 0-5-5
In last 10 games Widad Temara won 0 games, lost 5 games and played 5 games draw
 
CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia 6-4-0
In last 10 games CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia won 6 games, lost 0 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Widad Temara - CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia (0-45-55)
In this game the chance that Widad Temara wins is 0%, the chance for a draw is 45% and the chance for CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia to win this game is 55%
 
Wydad Temara  VS  CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia Match Preview
Picks: CAYB Club Athletic Youssoufia wins 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom