Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Zulte-Waregem VS Charleroi Prediction Belgian Pro League

Zulte-Waregem VS Charleroi Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:45:15 GMT     From: goaloo    

Zulte-Waregem VS Charleroi Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Zulte-Waregem win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Zulte-Waregem scored 13 goals and conceded 21 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Zulte-Waregem scored 6 goals and conceded 8 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Charleroi scored 16 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.60 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Charleroi scored 10 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 83.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 16.67%.


5. Zulte-Waregem last five matches: L/L/D/W/L; Charleroi last five matches: L/D/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Zulte-Waregem and Charleroi scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Zulte-Waregem wins is 36.8%, the chance for a draw is 28.2% and the chance for Charleroi to win this game is 35.0%.


Zulte-Waregem VS Charleroi Prediction
The First Pick: Zulte-Waregem to win
The Second Pick: Charleroi to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.