Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AC Mestre VS Albinoleffe Preview Italy C1

ITA C1AC Mestre VS Albinoleffe Preview Italy C1

Submit by tipster Sam
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:31:48 GMT    
AC Mestre  VS  Albinoleffe   Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/29/2017 21:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game Mestre vs. Albinoleffe
In the last 18 games Mestre played 7 games Over 2.5.
Mestre have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Albinoleffe played 8 games Over 2.5.
Albinoleffe have an Goal difference from 2:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 40.5% chance that Mestre and Albinoleffe scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game Mestre vs. Albinoleffe
Mestre 2-3-5
In last 10 games Mestre won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Albinoleffe 4-3-3
In last 10 games Albinoleffe won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Mestre - Albinoleffe (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Mestre wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Albinoleffe to win this game is 45%
 
AC Mestre  VS  Albinoleffe Preview
Picks: Albinoleffe to win

AC Mestre  VS  Albinoleffe Preview Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom