Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > AC Milan VS Atalanta Prediction Italian Serie A

AC Milan VS Atalanta Prediction Italian Serie A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:17:01 GMT     From: goaloo    

AC Milan VS Atalanta Prediction Italian Serie A

Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team AC Milan win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AC Milan scored 15 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AC Milan scored 10 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 75.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Atalanta scored 17 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Atalanta scored 9 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. AC Milan last five matches: L/W/W/L/D; Atalanta last five matches: W/D/W/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that AC Milan and Atalanta scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that AC Milan wins is 38.9%, the chance for a draw is 28.9% and the chance for Atalanta to win this game is 32.2%.


AC Milan VS Atalanta Prediction
The First Pick: AC Milan to win
The Second Pick: Atalanta to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.