Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
ACD Virtus Entella VS Novara Prediction Italian Serie B

ITA D2ACD Virtus Entella VS Novara Prediction Italian Serie B

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 08:52:49 GMT    
Italian Serie B -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 4 matches, home team ACD Virtus Entella win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 75.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team ACD Virtus Entella scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, ACD Virtus Entella scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 60.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Novara scored 12 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Novara scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. ACD Virtus Entella last five matches: L/L/D/W/D; Novara last five matches: D/L/D/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 25.00% chance that ACD Virtus Entella and Novara scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that ACD Virtus Entella wins is 40.4%, the chance for a draw is 30.1% and the chance for Novara to win this game is 29.5%.


ACD Virtus Entella VS Novara Prediction
The First Pick: ACD Virtus Entella to win
The Second Pick: draw

ACD Virtus Entella VS Novara Prediction Italian Serie B

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom