Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > AFC Wimbledon VS Bradford City Match Preview England League 1

AFC Wimbledon VS Bradford City Match Preview England League 1

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:23:28 GMT     From: goaloo    

AFC Wimbledon  VS  Bradford City Match Preview England League 1

AFC Wimbledon  VS  Bradford City  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:12/23/2017 22:00 Saturday  GMT+8
 
Chances For Over 2.5 in the Game AFC Wimbledon vs. Bradford City
In the last 21 games AFC Wimbledon played 6 games Over 2.5.
AFC Wimbledon have an Goal difference from 4:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 22 games Bradford City played 12 games Over 2.5.
Bradford City have an Goal difference from 8:7 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 41.56% chance that AFC Wimbledon and Bradford City scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 Chances for the Game AFC Wimbledon vs. Bradford City
AFC Wimbledon 3-2-5
In last 10 games AFC Wimbledon won 3 games, lost 5 games and played 2 games draw
 
Bradford City 6-0-4
In last 10 games Bradford City won 6 games, lost 4 games and played 0 games draw.
 
AFC Wimbledon - Bradford City (35-10-55)
In this game the chance that AFC Wimbledon wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 10% and the chance for Bradford City to win this game is 55%
 
AFC Wimbledon  VS  Bradford City Match Preview
Picks: Bradford City wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.