Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AFC Wimbledon VS Southend United Betting Picks England League 1

ENG L1AFC Wimbledon VS Southend United Betting Picks England League 1

Submit by tipster Christ
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 17:22:12 GMT    
AFC Wimbledon  VS  Southend United  Livescore Odds Comparison
England League 1---Match Time:1/1/2018 23:00 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AFC WIMBLEDON VS. SOUTHEND UNITED
In the last 24 games AFC Wimbledon played 9 games Over 2.5. 
AFC Wimbledon have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 25 games Southend United played 14 games Over 2.5. 
Southend United have an Goal difference from 5:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 46.75% chance that AFC Wimbledon and Southend United scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AFC WIMBLEDON VS. SOUTHEND UNITED
AFC Wimbledon 3-3-4
In last 10 games AFC Wimbledon won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw
 
Southend United 2-2-6
In last 10 games Southend United won 2 games, lost 6 games and played 2 games draw.
 
AFC Wimbledon - Southend United (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that AFC Wimbledon wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Southend United to win this game is 30%
 
AFC Wimbledon  VS  Southend United  Betting Picks
Picks: AFC Wimbledon wins

AFC Wimbledon  VS  Southend United  Betting Picks  England League 1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom