Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AS Dakar Sacre Coeur VS ASC Linguere Prediction Senegal Premier League

SEN D1AS Dakar Sacre Coeur VS ASC Linguere Prediction Senegal Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:54 GMT    
Senegal Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team AS Dakar Sacre Coeur win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AS Dakar Sacre Coeur scored 8 goals and conceded 8 goals, average getting 0.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AS Dakar Sacre Coeur scored 7 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 1.40 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 2 matches, away team ASC Linguere scored 0 goals and conceded 2 goals, average getting 0.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 2 matches, ASC Linguere scored 0 goals and conceded 2 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. AS Dakar Sacre Coeur last five matches: L/L/L/W/L; ASC Linguere last five matches: L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that AS Dakar Sacre Coeur and ASC Linguere scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that AS Dakar Sacre Coeur wins is 37.5%, the chance for a draw is 34.4% and the chance for ASC Linguere to win this game is 28.1%.


AS Dakar Sacre Coeur VS ASC Linguere Prediction
The First Pick: AS Dakar Sacre Coeur to win
The Second Pick: draw

AS Dakar Sacre Coeur VS ASC Linguere Prediction Senegal Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom