AS Roma VS Sassuolo - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:58 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 8 matches, home team AS Roma win rate is 62.50%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 12.50%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team AS Roma scored 13 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, AS Roma scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sassuolo scored 10 goals and conceded 15 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sassuolo scored 5 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. AS Roma last five matches: L/L/W/D/W; Sassuolo last five matches: W/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 62.50% chance that AS Roma and Sassuolo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that AS Roma wins is 72.4%, the chance for a draw is 17.5% and the chance for Sassuolo to win this game is 10.1%.


AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction
The First Pick: AS Roma to win
The Second Pick: draw

AS Roma VS Sassuolo Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom