Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Aberystwyth Town VS Carmarthen Prediction Welsh Premier League

WAL PRAberystwyth Town VS Carmarthen Prediction Welsh Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:19:35 GMT    
Welsh Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Aberystwyth Town win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Aberystwyth Town scored 21 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Aberystwyth Town scored 16 goals and conceded 3 goals at home, average getting 3.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 80.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Carmarthen scored 7 goals and conceded 20 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Carmarthen scored 5 goals and conceded 12 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 33.33%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Aberystwyth Town last five matches: L/L/W/L/W; Carmarthen last five matches: W/D/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 80.00% chance that Aberystwyth Town and Carmarthen scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Aberystwyth Town wins is 56.8%, the chance for a draw is 23.4% and the chance for Carmarthen to win this game is 19.8%.


Aberystwyth Town VS Carmarthen Prediction
The First Pick: Aberystwyth Town to win
The Second Pick: draw

Aberystwyth Town VS Carmarthen Prediction Welsh Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom