Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Adana Demirspor VS Ankaragucu Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Adana Demirspor VS Ankaragucu Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 10:49:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Adana Demirspor VS Ankaragucu Prediction Turkey 2 Ligi A

Turkey 2 Ligi A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Adana Demirspor win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Adana Demirspor scored 10 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Adana Demirspor scored 6 goals and conceded 10 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Ankaragucu scored 18 goals and conceded 6 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 80.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Ankaragucu scored 8 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 60.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Adana Demirspor last five matches: D/L/L/D/L; Ankaragucu last five matches: W/D/W/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Adana Demirspor and Ankaragucu scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Adana Demirspor wins is 34.7%, the chance for a draw is 27.5% and the chance for Ankaragucu to win this game is 37.8%.


Adana Demirspor VS Ankaragucu Prediction
The First Pick: Ankaragucu to win
The Second Pick: Adana Demirspor to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.