Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Adelaide United VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

AUS D1Adelaide United VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:51:59 GMT    

Adelaide United VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction Australia A-League

Australia A-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Adelaide United win rate is 70.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 70.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Adelaide United scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Adelaide United scored 3 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.75 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Central Coast Mariners scored 12 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Central Coast Mariners scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.40 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Adelaide United last five matches: L/W/L/W/D; Central Coast Mariners last five matches: L/L/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 90.00% chance that Adelaide United and Central Coast Mariners scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Adelaide United wins is 54.9%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for Central Coast Mariners to win this game is 20.1%.


Adelaide United VS Central Coast Mariners Prediction
The First Pick: Adelaide United to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom