Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Adelaide United (w) VS Sydney FC (w) Prediction Australia W-League

AUS WALAdelaide United (w) VS Sydney FC (w) Prediction Australia W-League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 08:48:51 GMT    
Australia W-League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Adelaide United (w) win rate is 10.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Adelaide United (w) scored 24 goals and conceded 18 goals, average getting 2.40 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Adelaide United (w) scored 20 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 4.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Sydney FC (w) scored 18 goals and conceded 24 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 60.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Sydney FC (w) scored 8 goals and conceded 16 goals at away, average getting 1.60 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 20.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 80.00%.


5. Adelaide United (w) last five matches: L/L/D/L/L; Sydney FC (w) last five matches: W/W/W/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 70.00% chance that Adelaide United (w) and Sydney FC (w) scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Adelaide United (w) wins is 24.1%, the chance for a draw is 22.1% and the chance for Sydney FC (w) to win this game is 53.8%.


Adelaide United (w) VS Sydney FC (w) Prediction
The First Pick: Sydney FC (w) to win
The Second Pick: Adelaide United (w) to win

Adelaide United (w) VS Sydney FC (w) Prediction Australia W-League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom