Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Agua Santa SP Youth VS Espirito Santo U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

CSP YCAgua Santa SP Youth VS Espirito Santo U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:24:09 GMT    
Brasil Copa SP Juniores -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Agua Santa SP Youth win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Agua Santa SP Youth scored 17 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Agua Santa SP Youth scored 11 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.


3. In the last 2 matches, away team Espirito Santo U20 scored 1 goals and conceded 2 goals, average getting 0.50 goals per game. Win rate is 0.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 2 matches, Espirito Santo U20 scored 0 goals and conceded 1 goals at away, average getting 0.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 100.00%.


5. Agua Santa SP Youth last five matches: W/L/W/W/L; Espirito Santo U20 last five matches: L/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Agua Santa SP Youth and Espirito Santo U20 scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Agua Santa SP Youth wins is 74.7%, the chance for a draw is 15.8% and the chance for Espirito Santo U20 to win this game is 9.5%.


Agua Santa SP Youth VS Espirito Santo U20 Prediction
The First Pick: Agua Santa SP Youth to win
The Second Pick: draw

Agua Santa SP Youth VS Espirito Santo U20 Prediction Brasil Copa SP Juniores

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom