Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
AIFF XI VS East Bengal Match Preview India League Division 1

IND D1AIFF XI VS East Bengal Match Preview India League Division 1

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:10:44 GMT    
AIFF XI  VS  East Bengal  Livescore Odds Comparison
India League Division 1---Match Time:1/2/2018 16:30 Tuesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AIFF XI VS. EAST BENGAL
In the last 6 games AIFF XI played 2 games Over 2.5. 
AIFF XI have an Goal difference from 6:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 7 games East Bengal played 4 games Over 2.5. 
East Bengal have an Goal difference from 9:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 45.24% chance that AIFF XI and East Bengal scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AIFF XI VS. EAST BENGAL
AIFF XI 2-1-7
In last 10 games AIFF XI won 2 games, lost 7 games and played 1 games draw
 
East Bengal 6-2-2
In last 10 games East Bengal won 6 games, lost 2 games and played 2 games draw.
 
AIFF XI - East Bengal (20-15-65)
In this game the chance that AIFF XI wins is 20%, the chance for a draw is 15% and the chance for East Bengal to win this game is 65%
 
AIFF XI  VS  East Bengal Match Preview
Picks: East Bengal wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom