Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Air India FC VS Mumbai Customs Prediction India Mumbai Elite League

IME L1Air India FC VS Mumbai Customs Prediction India Mumbai Elite League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 09:06:53 GMT    
India Mumbai Elite League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Air India FC win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 9 matches, home team Air India FC scored 26 goals and conceded 3 goals, average getting 2.89 goals per game. Win rate is 88.89%, Draw rate is 11.11%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


2. In the last 9 matches, Air India FC scored 16 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.67 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Mumbai Customs scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.90 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Mumbai Customs scored 15 goals and conceded 8 goals at away, average getting 1.88 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 62.50%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 12.50%.


5. Air India FC last five matches: W/W/W/D/W; Mumbai Customs last five matches: W/W/L/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Air India FC and Mumbai Customs scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Air India FC wins is 58.5%, the chance for a draw is 23.8% and the chance for Mumbai Customs to win this game is 17.7%.


Air India FC VS Mumbai Customs Prediction
The First Pick: Air India FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Air India FC VS Mumbai Customs Prediction India Mumbai Elite League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom