Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Aizawal FC VS Minerva Academy Match Preview India League Division 1

Aizawal FC VS Minerva Academy Match Preview India League Division 1

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 10:01:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Aizawal FC  VS  Minerva Academy Match Preview  India League Division 1

Aizawal FC  VS  Minerva Academy  Livescore Odds Comparison
India League Division 1---Match Time:12/27/2017 16:30 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AIZAWAL FC VS. MINERVA ACADEMY
In the last 3 games Aizawal FC played 1 games Over 2.5. 
Aizawal FC have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 5 games Minerva Academy played 2 games Over 2.5. 
Minerva Academy have an Goal difference from 6:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 36.67% chance that Aizawal FC and Minerva Academy scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AIZAWAL FC VS. MINERVA ACADEMY
Aizawal FC 5-3-2
In last 10 games Aizawal FC won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Minerva Academy 4-3-3
In last 10 games Minerva Academy won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Aizawal FC - Minerva Academy (40-30-30)
In this game the chance that Aizawal FC wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Minerva Academy to win this game is 30%
 
Aizawal FC  VS  Minerva Academy Match Preview
Picks: Aizawal FC wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.