Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al-Baten VS Al-Shabab(KSA) Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Al-Baten VS Al-Shabab(KSA) Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Wed, 27 Dec 2017 09:54:35 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Baten  VS  Al-Shabab(KSA) Match Preview  Saudi Professional League

Al-Baten  VS  Al-Shabab(KSA)  Livescore Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/27/2017 22:50 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL-BATEN VS. AL-SHABAB(KSA)
In the last 15 games Al-Baten played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Baten have an Goal difference from 3:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Al-Shabab(KSA) played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Shabab(KSA) have an Goal difference from 2:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 53.33% chance that Al-Baten and Al-Shabab(KSA) scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL-BATEN VS. AL-SHABAB(KSA)
Al-Baten 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al-Baten won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Al-Shabab(KSA) 3-4-3
In last 10 games Al-Shabab(KSA) won 3 games, lost 3 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Al-Baten - Al-Shabab(KSA) (25-40-35)
In this game the chance that Al-Baten wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Shabab(KSA) to win this game is 35%
 
Al-Baten  VS  Al-Shabab(KSA) Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.