Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al Hilal Prediction Saudi Professional League

KSA PRAl-Faisaly Harmah VS Al Hilal Prediction Saudi Professional League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Mon, 01 Jan 2018 08:28:58 GMT    
Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Faisaly Harmah win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Faisaly Harmah scored 18 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Faisaly Harmah scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Hilal scored 15 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Hilal scored 10 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.67 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 50.00%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 33.33%.


5. Al-Faisaly Harmah last five matches: D/D/D/W/L; Al Hilal last five matches: W/W/L/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 60.00% chance that Al-Faisaly Harmah and Al Hilal scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Faisaly Harmah wins is 19.1%, the chance for a draw is 23.7% and the chance for Al Hilal to win this game is 57.2%.


Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al Hilal Prediction
The First Pick: Al Hilal to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al-Faisaly Harmah VS Al Hilal Prediction Saudi Professional League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom