Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al Hilal VS Al-Taawon Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Al Hilal VS Al-Taawon Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:38:20 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Hilal  VS  Al-Taawon  Match Preview  Saudi Professional League

Al Hilal  VS  Al-Taawon  Livescore Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/25/2017 00:45 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL HILAL VS. AL-TAAWON
In the last 12 games Al Hilal played 7 games Over 2.5. 
Al Hilal have an Goal difference from 3:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Al-Taawon played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Taawon have an Goal difference from 5:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 57.74% chance that Al Hilal and Al-Taawon scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL HILAL VS. AL-TAAWON
Al-Hilal 4-4-2
In last 10 games Al-Hilal won 4 games, lost 2 games and played 4 games draw
 
Al Taawon 3-3-4
In last 10 games Al Taawon won 3 games, lost 4 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Al Hilal - Al-Taawon (40-35-25)
In this game the chance that Al Hilal wins is 40%, the chance for a draw is 35% and the chance for Al-Taawon to win this game is 25%
 
Al Hilal  VS  Al-Taawon  Match Preview
Picks: Al Hilal wins
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.