Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

EGY D1Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:24:09 GMT    
Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Al Nasr Cairo win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Nasr Cairo scored 11 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Nasr Cairo scored 2 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 0.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 25.00%, Home Loss rate is 75.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team EL Ahly scored 20 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 2.00 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, EL Ahly scored 6 goals and conceded 5 goals at away, average getting 1.50 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Al Nasr Cairo last five matches: D/D/L/W/D; EL Ahly last five matches: L/W/D/W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Al Nasr Cairo and EL Ahly scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Nasr Cairo wins is 6.3%, the chance for a draw is 15.4% and the chance for EL Ahly to win this game is 78.3%.


Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Prediction
The First Pick: EL Ahly to win
The Second Pick: draw

Al Nasr Cairo VS EL Ahly Prediction Egyptian Premier League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom