Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al-Nasr(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Al-Nasr(KSA) VS Al Ahli Jeddah Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:59:01 GMT     From: goaloo    
Al-Nasr(KSA)  VS  Al Ahli Jeddah  Livescore Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/30/2017 00:50 Saturday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL-NASR(KSA) VS. AL AHLI
In the last 15 games Al-Nasr(KSA) played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Nasr(KSA) have an Goal difference from 5:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Al Ahli played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Al Ahli have an Goal difference from 7:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 70% chance that Al-Nasr(KSA) and Al Ahli scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL-NASR(KSA) VS. AL AHLI
Al-Nasr(KSA) 4-3-3
In last 10 games Al-Nasr(KSA) won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Al Ahli 6-3-1
In last 10 games Al Ahli won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Al-Nasr(KSA) - Al Ahli (25-30-45)
In this game the chance that Al-Nasr(KSA) wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Al Ahli to win this game is 45%
 
Al-Nasr(KSA)  VS  Al Ahli Jeddah Match Preview
Picks: Al Ahli wins

Al-Nasr(KSA)  VS  Al Ahli Jeddah Match Preview  Saudi Professional League

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.