Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al-Nojoom VS Al Wehda Mecca Prediction Saudi Arabia Division 1

Al-Nojoom VS Al Wehda Mecca Prediction Saudi Arabia Division 1

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:23 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al-Nojoom VS Al Wehda Mecca Prediction Saudi Arabia Division 1

Saudi Arabia Division 1 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Al-Nojoom win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al-Nojoom scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al-Nojoom scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 20.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Wehda Mecca scored 17 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.70 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Wehda Mecca scored 4 goals and conceded 3 goals at away, average getting 1.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 25.00%.


5. Al-Nojoom last five matches: D/D/D/W/D; Al Wehda Mecca last five matches: D/W/W/D/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Al-Nojoom and Al Wehda Mecca scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al-Nojoom wins is 29.0%, the chance for a draw is 28.1% and the chance for Al Wehda Mecca to win this game is 42.9%.


Al-Nojoom VS Al Wehda Mecca Prediction
The First Pick: Al Wehda Mecca to win
The Second Pick: Al-Nojoom to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.