Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Al Raed VS Al-Fateh Match Preview Saudi Professional League

KSA PRAl Raed VS Al-Fateh Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:10:07 GMT    

Al Raed  VS  Al-Fateh  Livescore Odds Comparison

Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/28/2017 20:20 Thursday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL RAED VS. AL-FATEH
In the last 15 games Al Raed played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Al Raed have an Goal difference from 5:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 15 games Al-Fateh played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Fateh have an Goal difference from 1:8 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 63.33% chance that Al Raed and Al-Fateh scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL RAED VS. AL-FATEH
Al Raed 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al Raed won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw
 
Al-Fateh 2-4-4
In last 10 games Al-Fateh won 2 games, lost 4 games and played 4 games draw.
 
Al Raed - Al-Fateh (30-40-30)
In this game the chance that Al Raed wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 40% and the chance for Al-Fateh to win this game is 30%
 
Al Raed  VS  Al-Fateh Match Preview
Picks: Draw
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom