Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Faisaly Harmah Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Faisaly Harmah Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 10:13:54 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Ittihad(KSA)  VS  Al-Faisaly Harmah  Livescore Odds Comparison

Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/29/2017 01:20 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL ITTIHAD(KSA) VS. AL-FAISALY HARMAH
In the last 15 games Al Ittihad(KSA) played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Al Ittihad(KSA) have an Goal difference from 3:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Al-Faisaly Harmah played 9 games Over 2.5. 
Al-Faisaly Harmah have an Goal difference from 2:3 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 65.48% chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) and Al-Faisaly Harmah scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL ITTIHAD(KSA) VS. AL-FAISALY HARMAH
Al Ittihad(KSA) 4-3-3
In last 10 games Al Ittihad(KSA) won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw
 
Al-Faisaly Harmah 5-2-3
In last 10 games Al-Faisaly Harmah won 5 games, lost 3 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Al Ittihad(KSA) - Al-Faisaly Harmah (35-25-40)
In this game the chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) wins is 35%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Al-Faisaly Harmah to win this game is 40%
 
Al Ittihad(KSA)  VS  Al-Faisaly Harmah Match Preview
Picks: Al-Faisaly Harmah wins
 

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.