Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Match Preview Saudi Professional League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:40:13 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Ittihad(KSA)  VS  Al-Feiha  Match Preview  Saudi Professional League

Al Ittihad(KSA)  VS  Al-Feiha  Livescore Odds Comparison
Saudi Professional League---Match Time:12/25/2017 00:45 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME AL ITTIHAD(KSA) VS. AL FEIHA
In the last 14 games Al Ittihad(KSA) played 10 games Over 2.5. 
Al Ittihad(KSA) have an Goal difference from 3:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Al Feiha played 8 games Over 2.5. 
Al Feiha have an Goal difference from 8:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 64.29% chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) and Al Feiha scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME AL-ITTIHAD VS. AL FEIHA
Al Ittihad(KSA) 5-3-2
In last 10 games Al Ittihad(KSA) won 5 games, lost 2 games and played 3 games draw
 
Al Feiha 4-2-4
In last 10 games Al Feiha won 4 games, lost 4 games and played 2 games draw.
 
Al Ittihad(KSA) - Al Feiha (45-25-30)
In this game the chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) wins is 45%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Al Feiha to win this game is 30%
 
Al Ittihad(KSA)  VS  Al-Feiha  Match Preview
Picks: Al Ittihad(KSA) wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.