Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:55 GMT     From: goaloo    

Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction Saudi Professional League

Saudi Professional League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Al Ittihad(KSA) win rate is 100.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 50.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Al Ittihad(KSA) scored 13 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Al Ittihad(KSA) scored 5 goals and conceded 4 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 75.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al-Feiha scored 13 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Al-Feiha scored 3 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 50.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Al Ittihad(KSA) last five matches: W/W/W/L/D; Al-Feiha last five matches: W/W/L/W/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) and Al-Feiha scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Al Ittihad(KSA) wins is 53.8%, the chance for a draw is 22.6% and the chance for Al-Feiha to win this game is 23.6%.


Al Ittihad(KSA) VS Al-Feiha Prediction
The First Pick: Al Ittihad(KSA) to win
The Second Pick: Al-Feiha to win
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.