Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Match Preview Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Match Preview Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Yedda
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 10:15:41 GMT    
Alki Oroklini  VS  Omonia Nicosia FC  Livescore Odds Comparison
Cyprus 1 Division---Match Time:1/3/2018 01:00 Wednesday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ALKI OROKLINIS VS. OMONIA NICOSIA FC
In the last 17 games Alki Oroklinis played 11 games Over 2.5. 
Alki Oroklinis have an Goal difference from 10:9 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 16 games Omonia Nicosia FC played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Omonia Nicosia FC have an Goal difference from 4:4 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 69.85% chance that Alki Oroklinis and Omonia Nicosia FC scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ALKI OROKLINIS VS. OMONIA NICOSIA FC
Alki Oroklinis 3-1-6
In last 10 games Alki Oroklinis won 3 games, lost 6 games and played 1 games draw
 
Omonia Nicosia FC 4-3-3
In last 10 games Omonia Nicosia FC won 4 games, lost 3 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Alki Oroklinis - Omonia Nicosia FC (30-20-50)
In this game the chance that Alki Oroklinis wins is 30%, the chance for a draw is 20% and the chance for Omonia Nicosia FC to win this game is 50%
 
Alki Oroklini  VS  Omonia Nicosia FC Match Preview
Picks: Omonia Nicosia FC wins

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom