Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

CYP D1Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:39:26 GMT    
Cyprus 1 Division -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 1 matches, home team Alki Oroklini win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Alki Oroklini scored 11 goals and conceded 17 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Alki Oroklini scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 40.00%, Home Draw rate is 20.00%, Home Loss rate is 40.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Omonia Nicosia FC scored 15 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 40.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 30.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Omonia Nicosia FC scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 40.00%, Away Loss rate is 20.00%.


5. Alki Oroklini last five matches: D/W/D/L/W; Omonia Nicosia FC last five matches: W/D/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 100.00% chance that Alki Oroklini and Omonia Nicosia FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Alki Oroklini wins is 21.1%, the chance for a draw is 23.8% and the chance for Omonia Nicosia FC to win this game is 55.1%.


Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction
The First Pick: Omonia Nicosia FC to win
The Second Pick: draw

Alki Oroklini VS Omonia Nicosia FC Prediction Cyprus 1 Division

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom