Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Alma Juventus Fano VS Padova Match Preview Italy C1

Alma Juventus Fano VS Padova Match Preview Italy C1

Posted: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 09:47:46 GMT     From: goaloo    
Alma Juventus Fano  VS  Padova  Livescore Odds Comparison
Italy C1---Match Time:12/29/2017 21:30 Friday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ALMA JUVENTUS FANO VS. PADOVA
In the last 18 games Alma Juventus Fano played 6 games Over 2.5. 
Alma Juventus Fano have an Goal difference from 2:1 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 19 games Padova played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Padova have an Goal difference from 4:2 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 48.25% chance that Alma Juventus Fano and Padova scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ALMA JUVENTUS FANO VS. PADOVA
Alma Juventus Fano 2-3-5
In last 10 games Alma Juventus Fano won 2 games, lost 5 games and played 3 games draw
 
Padova 6-3-1
In last 10 games Padova won 6 games, lost 1 games and played 3 games draw.
 
Alma Juventus Fano - Padova (15-30-55)
In this game the chance that Alma Juventus Fano wins is 15%, the chance for a draw is 30% and the chance for Padova to win this game is 55%
 
Alma Juventus Fano  VS  Padova Match Preview
Picks: Padova wins

Alma Juventus Fano  VS  Padova Match Preview  Italy C1

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.