Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Alrga VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Alrga VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:21:57 GMT     From: goaloo    

Alrga VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction Egyptian Premier League

Egyptian Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 2 matches, home team Alrga win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 100.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Alrga scored 7 goals and conceded 12 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.

2. In the last 10 matches, Alrga scored 5 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.00 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 80.00%, Home Loss rate is 20.00%.

3. In the last 10 matches, away team Al Nasr Cairo scored 13 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.30 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.

4. In of the last 10 matches, Al Nasr Cairo scored 9 goals and conceded 7 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.

5. Alrga last five matches: D/L/D/W/D; Al Nasr Cairo last five matches: L/W/D/W/L.

1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Alrga and Al Nasr Cairo scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Alrga wins is 37.3%, the chance for a draw is 33.7% and the chance for Al Nasr Cairo to win this game is 29.0%.

Alrga VS Al Nasr Cairo Prediction
The First Pick: Alrga to win
The Second Pick: draw

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

feed back

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By All Rights Reserved.