Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Anderlecht VS KAA Gent Prediction Belgian Pro League

Anderlecht VS KAA Gent Prediction Belgian Pro League

Posted: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 08:46:03 GMT     From: goaloo    

Anderlecht VS KAA Gent Prediction Belgian Pro League

Belgian Pro League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Anderlecht win rate is 30.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 20.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Anderlecht scored 12 goals and conceded 13 goals, average getting 1.20 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Anderlecht scored 7 goals and conceded 6 goals at home, average getting 1.17 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 33.33%, Home Draw rate is 16.67%, Home Loss rate is 50.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team KAA Gent scored 15 goals and conceded 9 goals, average getting 1.50 goals per game. Win rate is 70.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, KAA Gent scored 6 goals and conceded 6 goals at away, average getting 1.20 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 20.00%, Away Loss rate is 40.00%.


5. Anderlecht last five matches: W/L/L/W/W; KAA Gent last five matches: W/D/L/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 30.00% chance that Anderlecht and KAA Gent scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Anderlecht wins is 47.4%, the chance for a draw is 27.8% and the chance for KAA Gent to win this game is 24.8%.


Anderlecht VS KAA Gent Prediction
The First Pick: Anderlecht to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.