Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Arba Minch VS Jimma City FC Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Arba Minch VS Jimma City FC Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:30:22 GMT     From: goaloo    

Arba Minch VS Jimma City FC Prediction Ethiopia Premier League

Ethiopia Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Arba Minch win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 9 matches, home team Arba Minch scored 9 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 22.22%, Draw rate is 33.33%, Loss rate is 44.44%.


2. In the last 9 matches, Arba Minch scored 3 goals and conceded 1 goals at home, average getting 1.50 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 50.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 2 matches, away team Jimma City FC scored 2 goals and conceded 0 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 50.00%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 2 matches, Jimma City FC scored 0 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting NaN goals per away game. Away Win rate is 0.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Arba Minch last five matches: L/D/W/L/L; Jimma City FC last five matches: W/D.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Arba Minch and Jimma City FC scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Arba Minch wins is 37.5%, the chance for a draw is 36.0% and the chance for Jimma City FC to win this game is 26.5%.


Arba Minch VS Jimma City FC Prediction
The First Pick: Arba Minch to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.