Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Arvand Khorramshahr VS Mes Novin Kerman Prediction Iran Div 2

IRN D2Arvand Khorramshahr VS Mes Novin Kerman Prediction Iran Div 2

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 08:37:07 GMT    
Iran Div 2 -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 0 matches, home team Arvand Khorramshahr win rate is 0.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 0.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 9 matches, home team Arvand Khorramshahr scored 16 goals and conceded 7 goals, average getting 1.78 goals per game. Win rate is 77.78%, Draw rate is 0.00%, Loss rate is 22.22%.


2. In the last 9 matches, Arvand Khorramshahr scored 11 goals and conceded 2 goals at home, average getting 2.20 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 100.00%, Home Draw rate is 0.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 3 matches, away team Mes Novin Kerman scored 5 goals and conceded 1 goals, average getting 1.67 goals per game. Win rate is 66.67%, Draw rate is 33.33%, Loss rate is 0.00%.


4. In of the last 3 matches, Mes Novin Kerman scored 3 goals and conceded 0 goals at away, average getting 3.00 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 100.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 0.00%.


5. Arvand Khorramshahr last five matches: W/W/W/L/W; Mes Novin Kerman last five matches: D/W/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 0.00% chance that Arvand Khorramshahr and Mes Novin Kerman scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Arvand Khorramshahr wins is 59.8%, the chance for a draw is 25.0% and the chance for Mes Novin Kerman to win this game is 15.2%.


Arvand Khorramshahr VS Mes Novin Kerman Prediction
The First Pick: Arvand Khorramshahr to win
The Second Pick: draw

Arvand Khorramshahr VS Mes Novin Kerman Prediction Iran Div 2

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom