Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Report > Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Match Preview Israel Premier League

Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Match Preview Israel Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 10:44:09 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ashdod MS  VS  Beitar Jerusalem  Match Preview  Israel Premier League

Ashdod MS  VS  Beitar Jerusalem  Livescore Odds Comparison
Israel Premier League---Match Time:12/25/2017 02:15 Monday  GMT+8
 
CHANCES FOR OVER 2.5 IN THE GAME ASHDOD MS VS. BEITAR JERUSALEM
In the last 14 games Ashdod MS played 5 games Over 2.5. 
Ashdod MS have an Goal difference from 2:5 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
In the last 14 games Beitar Jerusalem played 12 games Over 2.5. 
Beitar Jerusalem have an Goal difference from 8:6 in the last 6 games as Home Team or Guest Team.
 
There is a 60.71% chance that Ashdod MS and Beitar Jerusalem scores overall Over 2.5
 
1 X 2 CHANCES FOR THE GAME ASHDOD MS VS. BEITAR JERUSALEM
Ashdod MS 1-4-5
In last 10 games Ashdod MS won 1 games, lost 5 games and played 4 games draw
 
Beitar Jerusalem 5-1-4
In last 10 games Beitar Jerusalem won 5 games, lost 4 games and played 1 games draw.
 
Ashdod MS - Beitar Jerusalem (25-25-50)
In this game the chance that Ashdod MS wins is 25%, the chance for a draw is 25% and the chance for Beitar Jerusalem to win this game is 50%
 
Ashdod MS  VS  Beitar Jerusalem  Match Preview
Picks: Beitar Jerusalem wins
 
 
 
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.