Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem - Prediction,Preview,Betting Tips and H2H stats
Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Prediction Israel Premier League

Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Prediction Israel Premier League

Posted: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 08:32:56 GMT     From: goaloo    

Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Prediction Israel Premier League

Israel Premier League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Ashdod MS win rate is 20.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 40.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Ashdod MS scored 7 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 0.70 goals per game. Win rate is 10.00%, Draw rate is 40.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Ashdod MS scored 3 goals and conceded 9 goals at home, average getting 0.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 0.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 60.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Beitar Jerusalem scored 21 goals and conceded 16 goals, average getting 2.10 goals per game. Win rate is 50.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 40.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Beitar Jerusalem scored 9 goals and conceded 9 goals at away, average getting 1.80 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 40.00%, Away Draw rate is 0.00%, Away Loss rate is 60.00%.


5. Ashdod MS last five matches: D/D/D/L/L; Beitar Jerusalem last five matches: L/W/W/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 50.00% chance that Ashdod MS and Beitar Jerusalem scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Ashdod MS wins is 22.8%, the chance for a draw is 27.3% and the chance for Beitar Jerusalem to win this game is 49.9%.


Ashdod MS VS Beitar Jerusalem Prediction
The First Pick: Beitar Jerusalem to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.