Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Home > Predictions >
Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction Italian Serie A

ITA D1Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction Italian Serie A

Submit by tipster Jackson
Posted: Sat, 30 Dec 2017 08:59:58 GMT    
Italian Serie A -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 10 matches, home team Atalanta win rate is 50.00%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 60.00%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atalanta scored 18 goals and conceded 10 goals, average getting 1.80 goals per game. Win rate is 60.00%, Draw rate is 30.00%, Loss rate is 10.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atalanta scored 8 goals and conceded 5 goals at home, average getting 1.60 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 60.00%, Home Draw rate is 40.00%, Home Loss rate is 0.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Cagliari scored 11 goals and conceded 14 goals, average getting 1.10 goals per game. Win rate is 30.00%, Draw rate is 20.00%, Loss rate is 50.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Cagliari scored 3 goals and conceded 4 goals at away, average getting 0.75 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 25.00%, Away Draw rate is 25.00%, Away Loss rate is 50.00%.


5. Atalanta last five matches: W/W/D/W/W; Cagliari last five matches: L/L/D/D/L.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 40.00% chance that Atalanta and Cagliari scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atalanta wins is 65.2%, the chance for a draw is 21.6% and the chance for Cagliari to win this game is 13.2%.


Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction
The First Pick: Atalanta to win
The Second Pick: draw

Atalanta VS Cagliari Prediction Italian Serie A

(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.

Top
feed back
Bottom