Soccer
Predictions
Basketball
Goaloo Soccer LiveScore,Goals,Results and Fixtures.
Join ustwitterGoogle+
logo
Predictions | Betting Tips | Daily Prediction | Match Report | Betting Picks | Preview | Soccer Wags

Home > Predictions > Prediction > Atletico De Kolkata VS Delhi Dynamos Prediction Indian Super League

Atletico De Kolkata VS Delhi Dynamos Prediction Indian Super League

Posted: Sat, 23 Dec 2017 08:21:02 GMT     From: goaloo    

Atletico De Kolkata VS Delhi Dynamos Prediction Indian Super League

Indian Super League -- Match Time:

Goaloo Head to Head Statistics:

In the last 6 matches, home team Atletico De Kolkata win rate is 16.67%, odds win rate is 0.00%, odd rate is 33.33%.

No Head to Head Statistics

Goaloo Data Comparison:

1.In the last 10 matches, home team Atletico De Kolkata scored 9 goals and conceded 11 goals, average getting 0.90 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 60.00%, Loss rate is 20.00%.


2. In the last 10 matches, Atletico De Kolkata scored 5 goals and conceded 7 goals at home, average getting 1.25 goals per home game. Home Win rate is 25.00%, Home Draw rate is 50.00%, Home Loss rate is 25.00%.


3. In the last 10 matches, away team Delhi Dynamos scored 10 goals and conceded 23 goals, average getting 1.00 goals per game. Win rate is 20.00%, Draw rate is 10.00%, Loss rate is 70.00%.


4. In of the last 10 matches, Delhi Dynamos scored 7 goals and conceded 14 goals at away, average getting 1.17 goals per away game. Away Win rate is 16.67%, Away Draw rate is 16.67%, Away Loss rate is 66.67%.


5. Atletico De Kolkata last five matches: W/L/D/L/D; Delhi Dynamos last five matches: L/L/L/L/W.


1x2 Odds Analysis:

According to goaloo data, there is a 16.67% chance that Atletico De Kolkata and Delhi Dynamos scores overall Over 2.5. In this game the chance that Atletico De Kolkata wins is 55.5%, the chance for a draw is 25.1% and the chance for Delhi Dynamos to win this game is 19.4%.


Atletico De Kolkata VS Delhi Dynamos Prediction
The First Pick: Atletico De Kolkata to win
The Second Pick: draw
(0)
(0)


(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of site Goaloo.com. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

Top
feed back
Bottom

Copyright © 2003 - 2017 Power By www.goaloo.com All Rights Reserved.